1. Froehlich, T E, Inouye, S K, Robinson, J T. "Screening for dementia in the outpatient setting: The Time and change test" Journal of American Geriatric Society 46, 1506, 1998
2. Chan, C C, Yung, C Y. "Screening of dementia in Chinese elderly adults by the clock drawing test and the time and change test" Hongkong Medicine Journal 11, 139, 2005
3. Lorentz, W J, Scanlan, J M, Borson, S . "Brief screening tests for dementia" The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 47, 723, 2002
4. Rhee, J A, Chung, E K, Shin, M H. "Validating the time and change test to screen for dementia in elderly Koreans" BMC public health 4, 52, 2004
5. Lnouye, S K, Robinson, J T, Froehlich, T E. "Screening for dementia using a two-item test" Journal Gerontology 5, 281, 1998
6. Hazzard, W R. Principles of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, 5th edition 2003. 1391.
7. Dela Vega, S , et al, . Recommendation in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of Alzheimer Alzheimer, 2005. 2.
8. Webster, J R, Butler, K A, et al, . "Validating the time and change test to screen for dementia in an older Hispanic population" Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 50, 2, 2002
9. Boustani, M , et al, . Importance of early detection of ARD in the primary care setting Medical Care Corporation, 2005.
10. Finkel, SI . "Cognitive screening in the primary care setting: The role of physician at the first point of entry" Geriatrics 58, 6, 2003
11. Capino, P V, Ramos, M , Gatchalian, E . "Beliefs and attitudes of general practitioners on Alzheimer" Philippine Journal of Internal Medicine 38, 183, 2000